You have just booked your long awaited holiday, but images of relaxing on a sun kissed beach are replaced by thoughts of having to organize all of the details that were not included in the deal. There is more to planning your trip than just booking the airfare, accommodation and car rental.
Car rental comparison web sites are fantastic for offering all the relevant information that is needed to provide you with the holiday you deserve, right down to all the essential details to complete your holiday package.
Here is a top ten list of useful extras to consider whilst arranging your car rental.
- Cheap Airport parking. When leaving your car we want to make sure its left in the best possible hands, but doesn’t cost a fortune for that security.
- Airport Hotels. When booking your car rental you do tend to find some good offers that allows you to make a saving on booking both together.
- Airport Lounges. Get a VIP lounge pass and relax for up to 3 hours before your flight, with complimentary drinks and snacks in a quiet area, so you can unwind before you start your holiday.
- Cheap car hire insurance. It’s always best to have the right package, when travelling in different countries can take a while to get used to the differences so it would be one less thing for you to worry about.
- Global Sim Cards. Using your mobile abroad can be very costly, even if you receive calls. A global sim card once you have your international sim number is yours to keep for life, and because it’s prepaid you won’t come home to a nasty bill.
- Sat Nav Hire. Forget those old paper maps and hire a satellite navigation system for your holiday, then wherever you are in the world you can be confident that you won’t get lost.
- Free Foreign Currency Card. Avoid the inconvenience of finding time to exchange your money and instead, use a foreign currency card as you would any credit card. Simply pay for items with the card or withdraw cash at your holiday destination
- Travel Insurance. It is now possible to tailor your travel insurance to meet all of your holiday requirements not just for yourself but all others in the party.
- Flight Status. Knowing if your flight is on time or not makes for a good start to any holiday. Using a flight tracker or to set up flight alerts is guaranteed to make sure you never miss a flight.
- Travel Forum. Going somewhere you don’t know is always difficult it’s always good to get all the up to date info on people who have just currently travelled to your destination, would help with all the best places to visit and will help to share all your holiday experiences with future travellers.